Active Lifestyle Physiotherapy is a NDIS Registered Practice?
Our team of highly skilled health professionals are able to provide NDIS Physiotherapy. We are able to assist clients assessment, diagnosis, rehabilitation and treatment of people living with a disability. We are a registered NDIS provider.
NDIS Physiotherapy treatment can assist:
- Physical disabilities (amputations, post-surgery)
- Intellectual and psychosocial disabilities
- Acquired brain injuries (ABI’s)
Fees and Service Provider arrangements
We see NDIS participants who are self managed, plan managed and NDIS managed. If you are self managed, you can pay at the time of your appointment and claim back from NDIS. If you are plan managed, we will directly invoice your plan manager and if you are NDIS managed we will set up a service agreement with NDIS for you.
We offer a wide range of service options to help accomodate our clients.
- In clinic consultations
- one to one rehabilitation
- group rehabilitation and Hydrotherapy (Norwest and subject to availability)
How to book?
Call us on 9869 1970 if you have any questions or BOOK ONLINE today!