Active Lifestyle Physiotherapy is passionate about improving the lives of senior Australians through providing specific aged care physiotherapy services.
We have a strong belief that physiotherapy can drastically improve the quality of life for residents in aged care, no matter how complex their challenges may be.
The physiotherapists at Active Lifestyle understand that aged care is a specialised area and we take pride in provding a thorough service to residents who require physiotherapy.
Active Lifestyle Physiotherapy currently provides physiotherapy services to several aged care facilities throughout Sydney.
We have vast experience ACFI and Accreditation standards in relation to complex health care pain management programs.
- Mobility and falls assessments
- One on One physiotherapy treatments
- Pain Management Treatments
- Continence – assessment and exercises prescription for weak pelvic floor
- Exercise prescription and exercise classes
- Manual handling training
- Modality training for staff
- Equipment advice and ordering
Our goal at Active Lifestyle Physiotherapy is to keep older people mobile, safe and able for as long as possible.
We have passion for older Australians and it is our goal to “guide each client in achieving their health goals and leading an Active Lifestyle”
Our physiotherapists strive to provide the best care to residents and ensure they are working holistically with the entire clinical care team.
• Are experts in Aged Care
• Complete all documentation to support ACFI funding
• Provide Complex pain management treatments
• Mobility, dexterity and rehabilitation plans
• Our therapists strive to maintain the wellbeing of the residents and work as part of a holistic team with regular discussion and liaison with the care team
Our mission is to work collaboratively with each client to positively influence their health outcomes. We take great pride in assisting our clients to maintain their mobility, dexterity, strength and quality of life whilst also assisting them to live as pain free as possible.
Please contact us for more information about Aged Care Physiotherapy services or if you know someone who may benefit from our services.
Call us today on 02 9869 1970