On your first visit to Active Lifestyle Physiotherapy there are a few things that you may need to bring. Please check with our friendly reception staff if you have any questions.
Here are some of the common things your therapist may request:
- Any relevant referrals, doctors letters or reports
- Recent X-rays, scans or investigations
- If you are coming for physiotherapy or massage, please wear comfortable clothing so your therapist can easily assess and treat the injured area.
- If you are having your treatment through workcover or CTP insurance, you will need to bring your claim number and insurance details
- All of our practices have Hicaps, so bring your private health fund card if you would like to claim a rebate on the spot