Bachelor Of Physiotherapy
Areas of speciality: Sports injuries, aged care, back & neck pain
What do you enjoy about your current position? I enjoy getting to know the aged care residents and working with them to improve their mobility and reduce pain.
- Grafton Base Hospital: Acute Care
- Greenwich Hospital: Neurological Rehabilitation
- Concord Repatriation General Hospital: Aged Care Rehabilitation
- Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick: Paediatrics
- Royal North Shore Hospital: Cardiorespiratory
- Lane Cove Physio: Musculoskeletal Private Practice
- Sports Trainer for the Sydney University NEAFL
Other projects/professional training/courses you are currently working on or will be commencing soon? I hope to undertake the Sports Physiotherapy Level 1 and Dry Needling.
Hobbies and Interests outside of work: I enjoy going to the gym and doing a variety of exercises such as boxing, interval training and weight-lifting. I am passionate about health and fitness and love creating healthy and delicious meals at home. I also enjoy listening to music and playing the drums and guitar.