Bachelor of Health Sciences, Masters of Physiotherapy
Areas of Specialty:
Women’s Health Physiotherapy, Treating Gymnastic and Dance injuries as well as a range of general Musculoskeletal injuries from sport to general day to day activities with a special interest in ankle and lower back injuries.
What do you enjoy about your current position?
I enjoy watching my clients progress, become more independent and reach their short and long term goals. I also enjoy getting to know my clients and making sure we work together to make sure they understand their body
– 5 + years of private practice experience treating high level Gymnasts, triathletes, Dancers, Soccer and AFL
– Treating Pre-Post natal women within Private practice
– Rehabilitating post-operative clients (orthopaedic)
– Dry Needling level 1, 2 and 3
– Physiotherapy Pilates Instructor
– Rehabilitation pre and post-operatively.
– Pre injury screenings assessments for swimmers, Pointe assessments and soccer pre-season.
Other projects and professional training you are currently working on or will be commencing soon:
Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Course and Trish Wisbey-Roth 3D Assessment and Treatment of the cervical/thoracic spine and ribs
Hobbies and Interests outside of Work:
I enjoy both teaching and practicing Pilates, love finding a good new food spot and beach hopping all through summer. Also can’t turn down a good bit of retail therapy.
What’s the top destination on your must-visit-list?
What three words would your friends use to describe you?
Caring, funny, honest