Areas of speciality:
General, Aged Care, Chronic Pain management
What do you enjoy about your current position?
I enjoy encouraging people to make the most of their physical capabilities.
Being in a role where the principles can also be applied outside of work, like at the gym/playing sport or helping out family/friends.
– Western Sydney University: Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Tutor
– St. Johns Ambulance: First Aid Responder
– Aged care with Active Lifestyle Physiotherapy
Other projects/professional training/courses you are currently working on or will be commencing soon?
– Currently undergoing a course on Physiotherapy in Workers Compensation
– Plan to complete a course on Functional Strength and Conditioning
Hobbies and Interests outside of work:
– Spending time with my dog
– Doing some kind of sport or activity daily
– Love reading books on philosophy and science
What’s the top destination on your must-visit list?
Recently got back from North Queensland, where I would highly recommend checking out the Daintree & Great barrier reef
– Hopefully visiting New Zealand later in the year
What three words would your friends use to describe you?
Persistent, caring, goofy